1969 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe
This Camaro has a great original look and the all power you could want in a small block ’69 Camaro. It is an original Lemans Blue car the engine is not the original but it is a 010 350 block.
The panel fit and finish is tight along with an underside that is clean and solid. The paint is very good and the interior is newer. The equipment level includes power steering and power brakes with front discs. The Lemans Blue paint is smooth and shiny while the black vinyl roof adds a tasteful and elegant accent.
Black bucket seats with a full console and correct shifter finish off the interior. For power the 350 V8 is pumped up a little with ceramic coated headers and full stainless exhaust system an Edelbrock Performer intake with Edelbrock 1406 600CFM carb with electric choke and spark comes via the MSD electronic ignition. There are aftermarket gauges and a polished aluminum transmission pan for security and style. If you are looking for a very good looking and very fun to drive first generation Camaro don’t miss this opportunity
• Strong 350 Turbo Fire V8 with Edelbrock dress up kit
• Turbo 350 Transmission
• 10 Bolt 2.73 open rear end for smooth highway cruises
• Variable Ratio Power Steering
• Standard brakes that have been freshly serviced
• Autogage 8000RPM tach
• Fully functional factory heating and Astro Ventilation system
• Aftermarket Kenwood stereo in the dash
• Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust with Great Note
• Finished in Correct Lemans Blue
• Factory Correct Pebble Grain Black Vinyl Roof
• Tuxedo Black Strato Bucket Seats
• Full Length Center Console with Storage
• Rock Solid Trunk with Good Mat and Weather Stripping
• Excellent set of BF Goodrich P21570R14 RWL TA Radials
• Like New GM Rally wheels with Center Caps and Trim Rings
• Detailed Engine and Trunk mat
Very nice car Top to Bottom and Front to Back!
|Type||Classic cars, Muscle cars|
|Engine||Strong 350 Turbo Fire V8 with Edelbrock dress up kit|