Frequently Asked Questions
Duclos Toystore is a prestige and classic used car dealership created in 2007 and based in Quebec, Canada.
The Duclos family has been in the automotive industry since 1984 and now owns 5 car dealerships with more than 150 employees in the Greater Montreal Area.
Duclos Toystore offers a wide range of used vehicles:
- Classic and muscle cars
- Exotic and sports cars
- Boats and power sports vehicles
Duclos Toystore offers to:
- Purchase your current classic car/exotic car.
- Trade-in your car for a new one.
- Finance your car.
- Prepare your car before you pick it up.
Enthusiasts think classic cars have timeless design, technological or nostalgic value, and embrace the idea of modern classics. But if you’re using car tax exemption as a cut-off point, then any car that’s aged 40 years or older is a classic.
- Vintage car: manufactured between 1919 and 1930.
- Antique car: manufactured 1975 or earlier (>45 years old).
- Classic car: manufactured 1990 or earlier (>30 years old).
Do you have any questions?
If you have any other questions about Duclos Toystore, feel free to reach out!